Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Nugget's Room

Can I just say that I LOVED decorating this baby room. Jen had to tell me enough is enough several times (I obviously ignored her); I just kept wanting to add more and more! I even had a back/shoulder injury from leaning over on the floor painting for days, but it was so worth it. I hope one day he can appreciate it. And I secretly hope he asks me to change it when he's three so I can paint cars, wild animals, or scenes from his favorite books!!!

So, here are pictures of the baby's room! We are completely finished, minus a few last minute touches. I had a blast painting and designing his little monsters. I want to change the décor every year just so I can redo it with all the ideas in my head! Too many ideas, only one baby...











I know Jen wants a superstar athlete... But I do hope he's a book nerd, a musician, and a painter as well!  This poor kid!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment