Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Have You Seen My Brain?...

Pregnancy Brain.  Do you think it's a myth?

Well let me tell you, I do not!! The evidence does not support any such phenomenon known as Pregnancy Brain or Momnesia; however, if you lived at my house for a couple days you would become a believer. Everyone knows that I am the flighty one, the aloof one, and Jen is the rock and the memory in our little group of two.  Among all the other adjustments in our new life, I am learning to (attempt to) become accountable for the things Jen used to do. My iPhone is overrun with notes on things I have to remember to do, buy, or put together/fix.

There is course, the occasional loss of keys (that were left in the car). The start of a sentence that seems to fly off in to space... A trip to Target for one item that ends in us getting home with nothing we needed.

The studies may not prove that there is actual change in the mechanics of a pregnant woman's brain, but I am here to tell ya, it's for real.  So Partners, Hubbies, and family... get your calendars, reminders, and day planners handy, you're gonna need 'em!










“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”

No comments:

Post a Comment