Friday, March 22, 2013

Fingers, and toes, and bones, oh my!!

Yes, they are all there! Everything is located where it should be, and with the correct quantity! We had our anatomy scan today to make sure the baby is developing as he should... and he sure is.  He loves laying with his little feet pulled all the way to his head.. Downward-Baby move!!!   I'm not quite sure how he got MY flexibility, because Jen can barely lean to touch her toes before the pregnancy!

Our little boy is also beginning to kick, but for the most part it just feels like gas pains to Jen.  Although, Fray stepped on her belly yesterday and he then gave a real wham-o kick!... He's not going to like it when he comes out and Fray is still stepping all over him... Bummer kid!

I am so very anxious to feel him kick for myself... I stare at Jen like a creep, just waiting for her to say he's very active so I can run over and attack that belly!! I'm not extremely patient, but this little bugger is making me earn it...

I'll keep y'all posted on his sweet 'moves'...

No comments:

Post a Comment